Sunday, March 24, 2013

Before & After

I've lost 50 pounds in 11 months & have 30 more to lose but lately I feel like I've just hit a wall.  I work out and eat healthy nearly every day but feel like nothing is working so I decided to do a little before and after comparison.. holy fat girl slim!  I can notice a HUGE change in my face and seeing the difference really gives me the motivation to keep on keepin' :)

The photo on the left was taken 11 months ago and the photo on the right was taken 4 days ago! 

I know taking pictures before can be so embarrassing but I really suggest it because there is nothing better than actually seeing the difference your hard work and effort makes!

I've posted other blog entries on tips on how I've lost the weight and you can follow me on Instagram at:
amanda_cervantez
for occasional recipes, tips, motivational quotes, and updated pics!!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!...you look amazing congratulations..you just motivated me big time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer! Happy to be a motivator! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts. 5 day diet

    ReplyDelete