Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lose It!


I had a little inspiration from a Pinterest project I had seen using marbles to track your weight loss so I decided to switch it up a little!  I filled a vase with 45 M&M candies- one M&M for each pound I want to lose so every time I lose a pound I get to eat a little candy until they're all gone!! 

I lost 3 pounds this week so I'll be eating 3 M&Ms! 



I like that this actually allows me to visualize my weight loss and see that I am losing weight, even if I don't always see it physically! Plus, 45 M&Ms definitely doesn't look like a lot in a vase :)!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! Salty snacks are totally my treat, maybe Il'l let myself have something salty if I I reach certain workout goals. Hmm...
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!

    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete