Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wedding Card Book

When it came to all of our wedding cards I just couldn't throw them away but I didn't just want to shove them somewhere out of sight or have them laying around everywhere so I decided to make a little 'book' out of all of them :)


I organized all of the cards from smallest to largest and then hole punched each card in 2 places and just tied a ribbon through them!  It didn't take as long as I thought & wasn't as hard as I thought either.

They're sitting out on my dresser for now but they all look cute together as a little book and it'll be nice to have all of our cards together in once place to possibly look back at someday!

I hope this inspires you to do something with those important cards you just can't get rid of :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. precious ideas although your cards look way prettier than any card i've ever gotten or given!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found ours the other day in a storage container. This is a great idea that i will be trying!! :) thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you shared this :) I've been looking at this on Pinterest. We're getting married next year so I definitely plan on doing this with our cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive! I really like this blog.
    Thanks for giving this information…
    Wedding card services

    ReplyDelete