Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wedding Card Book

When it came to all of our wedding cards I just couldn't throw them away but I didn't just want to shove them somewhere out of sight or have them laying around everywhere so I decided to make a little 'book' out of all of them :)


I organized all of the cards from smallest to largest and then hole punched each card in 2 places and just tied a ribbon through them!  It didn't take as long as I thought & wasn't as hard as I thought either.

They're sitting out on my dresser for now but they all look cute together as a little book and it'll be nice to have all of our cards together in once place to possibly look back at someday!

I hope this inspires you to do something with those important cards you just can't get rid of :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. precious ideas although your cards look way prettier than any card i've ever gotten or given!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found ours the other day in a storage container. This is a great idea that i will be trying!! :) thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you shared this :) I've been looking at this on Pinterest. We're getting married next year so I definitely plan on doing this with our cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi every one,
    I am very happy to contact to Shaadimeri why because they had provide quality Matrimony, Shaadi, Marriage, Matrimonial, wedding planner services, wedding photographer, videographer, NRI services, wedding cards and invitation are good and superb, and excellent.
    wedding cards

    ReplyDelete